Vision & Mission statements
- To envisage a new revolution in the field of education at Sri Aurobindo University through implementation of education policy. This will contribute to the vision to become a leader in the field of medical science and technology and other faculties.
- To be marked by aspiring candidates in the country as one of the most favoured ṣuniversities to begin teaching and research careers or their student lives.
- To propel Sri Aurobindo University upwards in ranking at national and international level through an outstanding student placement record, International standard of higher education and research publications, and creation of state of the art facilities on the campus (such as e learning facilities, e-library, sophisticated laboratories, sponsored research and industrial consultancy, modernization of hostels and sports facilities, create entrepreneurship park etc.).
- To raise standards of excellence for development of various facilities on the campus, establish national awards in various disciplines and provide support to students from weaker sections of society.
- To cultivate an active, technology-enhanced, learning environment where each individual can grow and thrive.
- To be widely recognized as a destination for world-class talent from around the globe.
- To inculcate basic principles which should guide Sri Aurobindo University to be our research education characterized by a quest for high quality; our standpoints and decisions based on a clear responsibility for the development of society; our work guided by a global engagement that constantly reminds us of our role in the world; and an inspiring work environment.
- To ensure that this university should create a transformative educational experience for students focused on deep disciplinary knowledge; problem solving; leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills; and personal health and well-being.
- To plan that the campus community should pursue strategic partnerships and focus on solving societal challenges. Sri Aurobindo University should be a Quality driven university, to be characterized by innovative multidisciplinary research. All education should be research based; as part of their studies, students should be put in contact with active researchers and highly advanced research.
- To cultivate a transformative university community committed to:
- Attracting and retaining diverse world-class talent,
- Creating a collaborative environment open to the free exchange of ideas, where research, creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship can flourish,
- Ensuring individuals can achieve their full potential.
- In the coming years, the research at the Sri Aurobindo University should be characterized by global perspectives and should attract leading researchers from around the world. All programs should offer international outlooks and student exchange opportunities.
- To impact society in a transformative way- regionally, nationally, and globally- by engaging with partners outside the traditional borders of the university campus.
- Sri Aurobindo University should be characterized by a stimulating and dynamic work environment where respect for everybody’s equal value is completely natural. The University should be an attractive employer and the study environment should provide optimal work conditions for students. The organization should be characterized by effective information provision and qualified support functions.
To implement effectively programs through creativity and innovation in teaching, learning and evaluation, make existing programs more career oriented and ultramodern through effective system of review and redesign of curriculum, impart spirit of inquiry and scientific temperament among students through research oriented activities, enhance evaluation and learning capability among faculty and students and inculcate sense of life-long-learning, transmit process for effective continuous, objective oriented student performance assessment, incorporate themes to build values, community responsibilities and sense of national integrity, ensure that the academic, career and personal counseling are in-built into the system of curriculum delivery’s strengthen, develop and implement staff students’ welfare programs, adopt and implement principles of participation, transparency and accountability in governance of academic and administrative activities, constantly display sensitivity and respond to changing educational, social and community demands, promote public-private partnership.