Master of Surgery / Doctor of Medicine –
Sri Aurobindo University have a Professional dual degree program. It is post graduate course awarded you degree of M.D. (Postgraduate degree in general medicine) & M.S. (Master of Surgery) is a qualification in surgery.
These courses are designed for those students who desire to do clinical practice in particular area of medicine and develop innovative skills through research & studies.
Course Fee (Clinical):
Course Fee (Non Clinical):
In guidance of such experienced faculties & exposure of renowned hospital SAIMS learning become simpler. After pursuing MBBS degree opting MD MS is a popular course career option in medical. This will provide you enough knowledge & skill of excellence.
Eligibility for M.S. / M.D. Courses
Admission in Sri Aurobindo University is provided through NEET PG examination conducted by NBE.
↬ Annual Intake of M.D.
- MD (Anesthesiology) – 16 Seats
- MD (Community Medicine) – 3 Seats
- MD (Dermatology) – 5 Seats
- MD (Forensic Sciences) – 3 Seats
- MD (General Medicine) – 15 Seats
- MD (Pediatrics) – 12 Seats
- MD (Pathology) – 6 Seats
- MD (Pharmacology) – 2 Seats
- MD (Physiology) – 2 Seats
- MD (Radio-diagnosis) – 10 Seats
- MD (Radio Therapy) – 5 Seats
- MD (Biochemistry) – 2 Seats
- MD (Microbiology) – 2 Seats
- MD (Psychiatry) – 5 Seats
- MD (T.B. & Chest /Respiratory) – 3 Seats
↬ Annual Intake of M.S.
- MS (Anatomy) – 3 Seats
- MS (General Surgery) – 15 Seats
- MS (Obst & Gynecology) – 12 Seats
- MS (Ophthalmology) – 5 Seats
- MS (Orthopedic) – 12 Seats
- MS (ENT) – 4 Seats