MBBS is a Professional 4.5 years Undergraduate Degree, which focuses on the curriculum to prepare you for a career in Medicine.
Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, offers a plethora of opportunities to climb the career ladder as well as to change this world to better healthier by providing the sophisticated treatment.
AIMS: – Creating FRONT LINE WORKER to fight against critical situation, & work on human welfare.
Motto of the Institution: – Service to the Humanity
MBBS Course focuses on:
- Pre-clinical (Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry), Para-clinical (Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine).
- Clinical (Oto-rhino-laryngology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Pediatrics, General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radiology, Anesthesiology) subjects.
There will be horizontal and vertical integration in every phase of teaching. Subject modules are incorporated into the curriculum. To improve skills among our students.
The Department of Medical Education was started with the following objectives:
- To train the basic principles and practice of Medical Education (medical education technology) tailored for health professional teachers in an explicit way.
- Student assessment, curriculum design and evaluation
- Motivate the faculty members to do research.
- Health care education for students and the faculty of paramedical discipline.
Eligibility & Admission:
• The student must qualify in NEET for admission in MBBS – NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) conducted for granting admission for UG seats at Sri Aurobindo Medical College.
• You must complete Class XII with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.50% for students belonging to SC/ST or OBC category, a minimum of 40% marks must be obtained to be eligible for the NEET examination.